FROM CITY TO FARM or I'VE GOT THE COCK, NOW WHAT .... Ramblings political, humourous, opinionated and/or creative writing from a man in flux

20110808

2011 08 08

Hello, we're back up and writing.  Or blathering, depending on your opinion of what I write.  We have moved to a new house about 4 doors down from the first one.  It is three bedrooms, so we have room for visitors as well as a room for the computer/work shop/whatever.  They are a little smaller than the two in the other house, but we like the colours of this one much better.  I still hate the kitchen, it is a little smaller than the other, or at least feels it because there is a wall between it and the living room.  Gary is in Arizona with our truck, getting all arranged to cross the border and drive down here.  I am trying to arrange what is already here, and even though I am capable of organisation, it is not all that much fun so I end up doing other stuff, like cooking, instead.  I don't have time to share all the gory details right now, I need to get some things done.  More pearls of wisdom to follow.  I originally typed 'pears' which actually suits me better.

R

4 comments:

  1. Ah 'pears of wisdom.' Looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good, eh? casting pears before swine doesn't have the same ring, though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you are getting settled and hooked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure "String of Pears" would work, either.

    Good to hear you are settling in and cooking... err... organizing.

    Room for visitors? Cool. (Filing that thought away for middle of winter in Canada!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

recently retired to southern Mexico from Canada